Bentonville youth group
BYG ministry is led by Ben Treme and serves 7th-12th graders.
We meet in the Youth area upstairs in the Activity Center Sunday mornings at 9:25am, & Wednesday evenings at 6:30pm. During the school year on Wednesdays, teens can come to the Activity Center at 3:30pm for Connect/Dinner with the meal starting at 5:30pm. Small groups meet on the 1st & 3rd Sunday nights of the month during the school year from 6-8pm.
There are certain ‘essentials’ our youth at Bentonville Church of Christ need to be grounded in by the time they graduate from high school. For the following essentials to take root within the hearts and minds of our teens, they are to be ‘ongoing conversations’ that weave into everything we do. It’s important for these essentials to become a lifestyle of thoughts, words, and actions as we have a unique opportunity to plant the seeds and strengthen roots on a daily basis.
1. The Bible (Word of God) is living truth inspired by the Holy Spirit, always pointing us to Jesus Christ.
2. To know a good and loving Father through the person of Jesus Christ.
3. A deeper understanding of our union with Christ as a New Creation, a branch to the Vine.
4. How to honor/respect each other as servant-leaders through love and speaking life.
5. The importance of renewing our mind of the Good News, as we become aware of the lies of the enemy.