Bible Classes are every Sunday at 9:25am and Wednesday at 6:30pm.
Wednesday night Bible class
- We meet upstairs in Room 17 (The Library) Wednesday evenings at 6:30pm.
Thursday morning breakfast, Bible study
- Every Thursday we meet and have a Bible study, led by Josh Bundy or Todd Miller. The study starts at 6:30am, sharp, and takes place at The Buttered Biscuit off Exit 86 in Bentonville.
- This event is to encourage intentionally guiding boys into manhood. The event is open to boys (very young thru teen years) and their mentors (fathers/grandfathers/other male mentor).
- This event occurs annually in the summer.
Ladies Bible Class
- Wednesdays at 9AM in the Lodge Cafe
- Wednesdays at 6:30PM in Room 23
Heartfelt Friends - A Titus 2 Ministry
- Heart groups are groups of 12-15 women that meet once a month in a Heart Mom's home. Heart Moms (women who are older and no longer have children in the home) desire to pass on the legacy of faith and fellowship to Heart Sisters (younger women who are single, married, and with or without children)
The young adults ministry includes university, singles, and young marrieds. We meet for classes in the Lodge both Sunday's and Wednesday's, and have dinner in the Lodge most Wednesdays during the school year at 5:30pm.
Text "YAM" to 40650 to receive important news, updates and information
or sign up online here